Friday, May 22, 2009

When the mood comes, the photos come

I am bored…i am bored..i am bored…i am so bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody please suggest something for me to do…aside from cleaning, washing, watching dramas or animes or movies, playing the sims, trying to beat the boss from FFX, staring into space, staring into my laptop or reading books…

I’ve tried those (albeit a little unwillingly for the cleaning and washing part)..but i’m still bored..

Here are some random pics from my Japan trip:

DSC_0114

DSC_0010

futons are incredibly comfortable after a long day walking

DSC_0215

DSC_0288

this is for u, sano V

DSC_0314

DSC_0498

DSC_0523

beautiful sakura…

DSC_0803

see, i told you i saw cats hugging..

DSC_0972

like owner, like dogs

DSC_0171

green tea ice cream, yum yum!

Credit: These photos are courtesy of my sis :)

[End]

2 paw prints:

Looi Hong Aun said...

its about time u finally uploaded some japan pics ahah...the ice cream looks delicious...

trey chen said...

Hey.. nice trip~