Monday, May 4, 2009

100 Questions and Answers – Part 3

I kind of regretted posting my tag here…because updating my blog with all those parts is not as fun as I thought..it became quite a chore…blame my lazy side..

The next part…

40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Any store with cheap clothes, Walmart or MPH Bookstore! I will buy lots and lots of books that I never read.

41. What time is bed time?
Recently? 4 to 5 am.

42. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Nope..i don't think i will qualify

43. How many tattoos do you have?
None. I like clean skin.

44. If you don't have any, would you think of getting one?
I don't think so.

45. What did you do for your last birthday?
Went out with roomates to celebrate in Pizza Hut. Before that, had a really funny stage rehearsal for my Performing Arts play....with wigs and stuff..wink wink Kenny.

46. Do you carry a donor card?
No...but i think people who do are cool.

47. Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
My family la..who else

48. Is the glass half-empty or half-full?
Half-full!

49. What's the farthest away place that you have been?
USA. It didn't feel tattt far..

50. When's the last time you ate a home-grown tomatoes?
I don't eat tomato on its own. My family don't grow tomatoes either.

51. Have you ever won a trophy?
Nope :( I sucked at sports.

52. Are you a good cook?
Sometimes...i cooked for myself when I was in the US..although only simple meals

53. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
Never tried before..don't get to use the car that much :(

54. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
My soulmate...haha

55. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
Definitely. But I wished it looked nicer..

56. Do you touch-type?
You mean on the keyboard? Yes...getting better..

57. What's under your bed?
Dust, dust and more dust

58. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I think it can happen, but not to me.

59. Think fast, what do you like right now?
Erm....dramas?

0 paw prints: