Tuesday, May 5, 2009

On Learning

Life sucks when you don’t have any purpose…hanging around everyday, wondering what are u going to do today, ending up doing the same thing as yesterday.

I thrive when u give me a purpose because then i know that i am not wasting my life away, one day at a time. That’s why i have taken up learning all by my own initiative. Learning Japanese, that is.

Back in school, I didn’t have much problems with grades simply because i love learning. Even though u won’t find me reading textbooks when there’s no exams (unlike my younger sis), i wouldn’t be too unhappy either when i need to study for exams. In fact, it gave me a certain kind of joy because it was like discovering something new about a subject, a language or the world.

Yes, sometimes i hated it, it was tiring, need to memorize so many things in so little time blablablaaa….but tat feeling of achievement that i got at the end of the day…satisfied me.

And I became a happy person. 

1 paw prints:

kenny said...

Jie Jie, happy learnin' ya~ ;p