Friday, May 1, 2009

100 Questions and Answers – Part 2

As promised, here are the remaining questions…actually, i answered all of them in facebook ad…but since i promised, well…(reader: nobody is reading ur stupid questions so dont bother) well, reader..i’m a person who keeps her promises! i don’t care wat u say!

Here goes…

21. Do you like to dance?
Yeah...i used to dance during my high school..it was fun

22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I am seriously considering this actually...

23. Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
Yes, it does! But it's in cantonese...figure it urself haha..but i will give u a hint -> use my full name

24. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
Wait, let me check. It's my dad calling to remind me to take back the clothes hanging outside coz it’s raining…

25. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Some brochure from some colleges that i plan to go to.

26. Last time you swam in a pool?
Mark brought me and chea chea (Jia Jia) to the homestead's indoor pool at nite...and we swam away secretly..until a guard discovered us and kicked us out!

27. Type of music you like most?
Music that invokes some kind of feelings in me

28. Type of music you dislike most?
Annoying ones

29. Are you listening to music right now?
Nope

30. What colour is your bedroom carpet?
My bedroom doesn't have carpetss

31. If you could change something about your home, without worrying about expense or mess, what would you do?
I will turn my bedroom into one of those bilik contoh from magazines, add a room filled with only books, couch and piano and add a swimming pool in the garden!

32. What was the last thing you bought?
Central Pahang bus ticket from KL to Bentong =.=" Damn expensive too

33. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
Yes...but it was a long long time ago. i’m always having difficulties breathing when i’m in the back seat of someone driving fast…i can’t stand the wind slamming into my face

34. Would you go bungee-jumping or sky-diving?
I don't know...i don't even dare to ride genting's skyshot (is tat wat it is called?)

35. Do you have a garden?
Yes, in my house. But it's full of dog shit..haha

36. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Of coz! Being singing it for over 13 years of my school life. Oh wait...i tried just now but i got stuck in the middle...aiks

37. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
"Oh, it's afternoon already? Time for lunch!"

38. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
Matsumoto Jun or Hideaki Takizawa. I wouldn't even touch my lunch coz I will be too busy staring at them..haha

39. Who sent the last text message you received?
Hotlink Gift

 

Note: If u see some differences between the answers here and the one in my facebook, it’s because i have updated them since i only posted it here now ^.^

Enjoy reading…..

0 paw prints: