Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I Love Walmart

That's right. I love Walmart! There's a big Walmart store in Covington, Virginia, 30 minutes drive away from Hot Springs. I had already been there 2 times...the first time, a kind friend drove me there and the 2nd time by the company's shuttle. It costs me 5 bucks for one Walmart trip using the shuttle but it's completely worth it.

All the things there are so cheap, I tell you! Shirts and jackets for under 10 dollars...crackers, breads and snacks for 2 dollars...a whole bottle of giant St Ives moisturizer for 3 dollars...and a regular-sized toothpaste for 98 cents...I had such a great time shopping there! :)

Just seeing all those USD 1 dollar sign lifted my shopping spirit and keep me going on and on. Of course, all those 1 dollars eventually added to a lot of dollars..USD 69.97 to be exact (during my last shopping trip) :P





















Most of the things I bought are food..because food seems to be my main source of comfort here. I know what u are thinking..."Oh oh...she's going to come back fatttt"...haha. I'm trying hard to control myself....really, i'm trying...well, not yet...but i will try....yeah.

And I bought my first boot in Walmart for 12 dollars! I have always wanted a boot...and now I have one! Eventhough it's 1/2 size too big...but it's ok.



















Back to work, the crazy working week is finally over! This week I will only work for 2 nights and I have the other 5 days free...which means I will be lazing around my room watching movies and sleeping...and getting fatter? I hope not...

I'm thinking of getting internet access in my room...this way I can update my blog more often. I know my blog is probably gathering dust now...and most of my friends have probably lost interest in it. Haizz..
The office where I am getting free wireless access now will close soon...so, that's all for now. Ciao!

2 paw prints:

boxDREAMER said...

i also want boot, hahahahah
remember me ?
jason
very ugly
very fat
i dint have any good n beautiful word to wish u....
but i hope u have a very very goood n enjoy life.....

littleblackpuppy said...

jason? who is tat?
hmm....very ugly?...very fat?
ohh...yaya! i remember now! i have a fren called Jason who is very ugly and very fat...haha..now i rmb..
miss u la jason...thanks for ur wish!
u want boot? oklo...i give u boot...no iphone lo..