Thursday, January 8, 2009

Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner



















I only had one meal a day when I first got here. It was more than enough. For only USD 3.50, i got one meat, one starch ( rice or beans ), two vegetables and a free drink (juices, hot chocolate, coffee, coke...etc). It is enough to last me the whole day. I got so full from that one meal I feel like puking.


But, just having a meal a day and then staying away from food for the whole day is a real test. I don't have tea and dinner to look forward to anymore. Aside from filling me up, food gives me pleasure. So, from today onwards, I will try my best to have breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday....but in smaller portions, of course.

6 paw prints:

boxDREAMER said...

remember take care of urself....
jiayou.....
miss u arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
hahahahahahahaha
when u bac
i dint study for 1 year
when u bac remember find me
hahahah
have a good memory!!!!

littleblackpuppy said...

wat do u mean?
u didnt study for one year?
u stop studying already?? wat happen?
of coz i will find u....to give u ur boot mar...
wait for me la...only 3 more months!
after tat, maybe all of us can go to play in someplace...i wan to go to the beach...hehehe...

Anonymous said...

oh ya~
maybe we can go redang~
haha~!!!
tat jason la, msn him didnt reply me...
dun wat happen to him~

littleblackpuppy said...

because the size of his head is 8! tat's y he dun reply MSN messages...
hey....really or not? i want to go to redang!! after i came back, we must go ah...haha...u will be working until when?

Anonymous said...

ask other first lo!
i wan go to redang since long time ago!!sure will wait u lo..
haha...
i duno wil work until when...js plan when time is come...^^

littleblackpuppy said...

ya....redang redang..but scared will be like last time...juz talk only...really miss u all la..i got bring the pic tat we took last time in sungai wang..and i put it inside my wallet..everyday look at you guys...look until cry..boo hoo hoo...