Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Skiing

Skiing is scary! Especially when it's your first time and you don't even know how to deal with those extra things that u have under your huge metal shoes but u followed those experienced people to the top anyway and there's nowhere to go but down, so down u went with those things called skis before u even got the chance to ask them how to stop those skis! It was the scariest thing that I have ever done in my life...ever...and I wanted to do it again!
.
Don't worry dad....I have learned how to stop..






Rode this wonderful machine to the top of the mountain....not exactly the top...more like the middle





Those slippery things under my shoes






Look what's under me! I think that's the snow-making machine








Up, up, up!






That's me....the bottom one!...haha...nola, they are snowboarders






I'm over here la

2 paw prints:

Looi Hong Aun said...

Wow not bad, u finally started skiing. Felt like a rollercoaster ride huh? =). I imagined the snow making machine to be much bigger... =.=

littleblackpuppy said...

yup...i finally did it! not only tat...i tried ice skating and tubing too...it was much more scary than a rollercoaster though..but i'm beginning to get the hang of it...hope i'll ski like a pro before i come back