Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Crazy Christmas Week

Olla!

Haha...That's hello in Spanish. One of the things that I get to learn here are new languages. Sometimes, it gets really boring when I'm on my job especially when there's not many guests. So, I spent my time talking to my colleagues, learning their languages, and staring into space. But mostly, i just stared into space. Haha

I just realised how much I miss Asian faces. That other day, I saw a Korean family in the hotel. That makes me feel...happy..and at home. Luckily, there are two South Koreans working as chefs in the same kitchen with me. And I like talking to them. They fed me well when I'm at work. I got to try some really nice expensive food for free. Hehe.

Next week is going to be Christmas week. What does that mean for me? Work, work and more work la. Have to work every night. I wished I can just take some days off and enjoy the weather and scenery from my room. And watch some animes. And blog.

I have to get to work later. Till next time, adios!

And to everyone who's reading this, Merry Christmas!!!

3 paw prints:

Anonymous said...

belated merry christmas and happy new year 2009

Anonymous said...

OLLA!!!!!!!

littleblackpuppy said...

gracies....haha..that's "thank you"..
merry belated christmas and happy new year 2009 to u too!