Saturday, January 24, 2009

Can you be that someone to me?


Just now, i had a look at my friendster's horoscope for fun...and it turned out to be one of the most accurate horoscope i have ever seen! It was incredible...everything tat it says there is exactly what i'm experiencing right now.

Virgo (Aug 23 - Sep 22)

The Bottom Line
Your healthy ambition has been feeling sickly lately, but it's back on track now.

In Detail
Your formerly healthy ambition has been feeling a bit sickly lately, but when you get a little taste of power today you will finally start to feel robust and capable once again. You can see where you want things to go, and with a little patience you will see a path to take to get there. Your sense of who you are is going to continue to grow slowly but steadily, and you are already starting to see the rewards of being more self assured in your social life.


Today must be my lucky day!


The truth is, since I've got so much free time here, I have a lot of time to think and to learn more about myself. But it was not easy. I found lots of bad things about myself that I wish I didn't have. Sometimes, I found myself hating my own reflection in the mirror. But on other days, I love it. It was frustating but I'm going to give it time. I'm going to get there eventually.


I miss my family and friends terribly. I still have 2 more months to go before I go back home to Malaysia. It feels very long. It's not that I'm not enjoying my time over here. I do, I love it here. But I miss having someone who understands me and whom I can feel totally comfortable with. Someone like my family. Someone like my college friends. I realised that that someone does not come by easily. That's why I feel so grateful to have them.

I do not have the privilege of having that someone here in the States. But I'm trying to get myself to be that someone to me. Hope you understand what I'm trying to say...haha..

Chinese new year is coming soon. This will be the first year that I will miss the new year. "You never know what you have until you lose it". I finally understand that saying now.

Hope you all have a very happy Chinese New Year!

0 paw prints: