Sunday, November 16, 2008

Last night

Tonight is my last night in NEC...
I had a great time tonight...went out with my last 2 remaining roomates to eat dinner at McD...and then went window shopping at Giant and Metro Kajang.
It was the first time in ages that I felt this free...without anything to worry about at all.
I was holding hands with Jun Jun the whole time :-)..I am sure going to miss her a lot after this.
After that, I went out to yum cha with the Performing Arts gang. It was so fun being with them.
But it was unfortunate that this was the last time I am going to see all of them. I probably would not have the opportunity to go out for late night drinks again with a large group of friends after I left NEC :-(

Last night here have to be spent in darkness because of Operation Kill Bees. Tomorrow going to have porridge breakfast with my roomates. for the last time.

0 paw prints: