Tuesday, November 25, 2008

2 more weeks

Only 2 more weeks left before I fly to the US on 11th dec.

I'm pretty excited but at the same time a little bit scared too. What kind of people will I meet there? Will they accept such a tiny girl to be their employee? You know la...how huge those Americans can be...But I'm more excited than scared, that's for sure :) And I'm sure these scary feelings that I have are natural and will subside once I get there.

I haven't even started packing yet. I don't know where to begin. But I have started reading up on how to dress for winter and tips for staying overnight in airports. Yeah, I have to stay overnight in Singapore Changi airport not once but twice! But luckily, it is Changi airport that I am talking about, which has been touted as the best airport to spend the night in...what with the free movie theatre, free internet, free massage chairs, free...u get the idea...lucky me :-)..hehe

I loved airports btw, because in airports you can see all sorts of people from around the world. So, i think it won't be a problem for me. In just 2 days, I will have the opportunity to visit 5 airports! KLIA, Changi, Tokyo Narita, Chicago O'Hare and Roanoke...sigh. People usually complain about these things but not me.

Before I left Malaysia though, I will meet up with some of my friends first. Miss them so much. I already have several dates on the line. With 815 roomates, Chili and Jason, Xiao Qi from UPM and my secondary school friend Seow Pei. Guess I will be a bit busy starting next week.

Can't wait to see my first snow!

5 paw prints:

Anonymous said...

all the best for you...& take care
:)

littleblackpuppy said...

Thanks! I will ^.^...And you are?

Anonymous said...

who am i are not important aldy....little black puppy wan going oversea lo...must becareful..

littleblackpuppy said...

so mysterious?
haha...it's ok...anyway, thanks for visiting my blog! and thanks for ur wish too...i will take care of myself de...wish i know who u are though...i think u r a good person...haha

Anonymous said...

hehe,now visit ur blog become my habit already...hope after u fly to US,can always come write somethings...^^