Saturday, April 4, 2009

Signs of growing up


I bought a new handbag today. My first ever handbag. I have never owned a handbag as far as I can remember. Handbags have always been too girly or womanly for me. I prefer backpacks, sling bags or just about any other bags except handbags.


Is this a sign that I have finally grown up? But I only wanted a handbag because I dun wan to be lugging a heavy backpack all around NY. And now when it is sitting on my hostel room bed, it kind of look pretty. I may kind of like it after all..ok, i admit..i love it ^.^

1 paw prints:

katryn said...

halo.... shirlene...
miss u alot!!!!!!
wow...
u grow up??
haha...actually u loooks so girl ah in college that time...
but very happy o... u finally have a handbag... i sure it will be very pretty when u take it~~~

when u will back huh??
really long time no see u ler...sopsop!!
^^