Thursday, April 2, 2009

The End is Just Another Beginning


3 months have come and gone just like that. The time had finally came for me to leave. I'm going to New York tomorrow! Wooohooo!


To say that I'm totally happy to be leaving here is a lie. It's sad to leave. But I can't say that I want to stay here forever either. It's not fun at all to be the last one to go when everyone else has already left.
















The best doesn't come until the end it seems. My last week here has been nothing short of amazing! I went on a picture-taking spree, take part in a crazy (and hell embarassing) all Asian party and played pool for the first time!















And I found my twin soul...all in one week. Do you know how liberating it feels to let go of all your inhibitions and self-consciousness and just have fun, go with the flow? Very!














Unfortunately, most of the time, I just went back to my old, timid self...sigh. But I am trying.

Well, good luck to me. I'll post more when I get to New York (hopefully). If not, I'll see you when I get back to Malaysia. That's on April 19, 8.05 AM, KLIA Airport, International Arrivals. Don't forget that date! See you then!

0 paw prints: