Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What’s next?

I know it’s a bit late to say this now, but..I am back!

I reached Malaysia last Sunday (April 19) at about 8 am from Singapore airport.

DSCN7505 Picture taken at Singapore Airport before we departed ;-(

But I only went out of the airport 2 hours later because I was helping my friend to report her damaged baggage. It took tat long because the girl working behind the counter was taking her own sweet time and was struggling with her English. That was when i realized i'm really back in Malaysia.

Everything was the same at home. Except for the addition of Astro, nothing much has changed. Which is a good thing actually.

And then I went back to my normal routine as well. Sleep. Wake up. Watch drama. Lunch. Drama. Dinner. Drama again. Sleep.

I feel bored. Life is without direction now. What do I do next?

I know what my dreams are but…..how do I reach them?

One bad thing about fulfilling your dreams is having nothing to look forward to next. But I am only 22. All I gotta do is believe that life will get better than it already has.

Which is not easy at all.

0 paw prints: