Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A White World
















It is snowing very heavily now outside the Chamber of Commerce where I am going online. I love the snow....they looked so beautiful. I hope it is still snowing when I get back later because I want to know what it feels like to walk in the snow. But I hope it won't be too cold.

Days are long here. Everyday I wake up wondering what to do for the rest of the day. It is easier when I have work but when I'm off, I end up having to spend all day in my room. I know I should make more friends :(

I love mornings better than nights. But it gets dark very very fast. By 5.30pm, the sun has already gone down. If I'm in Malaysia, that would be the usual time I take my naughty dogs out for walks. How different things are on different sides of the earth...







1 paw prints:

Anonymous said...

wa~!!
so good~!!
u can see the snow~!!
jealous... ;p